About the LMS
Most organizations recognize that skills and compliance gaps exist but tend to be less understanding about the gaps in their learning technology.
FlexiLearn offers talent leaders flexibility in skills development and reporting to enable them connect learning and business performance. Therefore, it should not be viewed as a technology purchase; rather it should be viewed as a strategic business purchase that can reduce operating costs, generate revenue and have a true business impact.
Which business unit will benefit the most from the LMS?
- Sales – Product and service training
- Customer service/support staff – customer satisfaction
- HR – Compliance training and Onboarding
- Product Development – Innovation
- Executives – Leadership development, Ethics training, Emotional intelligence and Strategic planning
Important capabilities of the LMS
- Custom content
- Intuitive User Experience
- Reporting and analytics
- Mobile capabilities – on demand content
- Ability to setup multiple portals for different learners
- Cloud based deployment – requires less support
Meet Our Team
Daily Solutions Group is a professional consulting firm specializing in Virtual Learning services among other Digital Transformation solutions. Our Core Team comprises experienced business and ICT Consultants who develop and support various transformative solutions that have a clear impact on Bottom Line.
Marketing and Sales
Technical Lead and IT strategist